Home Forums Television Golden Globes 2019 TV Nominations Reactions

Golden Globes 2019 TV Nominations Reactions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 160 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
replies
views
users
Eden
Diet Teridax
Stegeo
  • Chris Beachum
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Place your reactions to the 2019 Golden Globes TV nominations in this thread. The best ones might be featured in an article on our home page on Thursday.

Guest 2018
    Participant
    Topics:

All I want tomorrow is justice. I want Good Place vs. Maisel. Never mind the fact it’s ridiculous that a show that debuted its season 24 hours earlier will get multiple nominations. I want Bell vs. Brosnahan, substance vs. style. The best comedy series lead actress in this country vs. the most overhyped, overrated hack in the TV business. I’m tired of seeing on awards nomination day Lucy (insert name of awards org here) pulling the football away from Charlie Brown (Bell) every goddamn time since the first season of Veronica Mars. Please, !deity!, let there be just one time. Just once where Charlie kicks that ball to the moon.

leothescorpio
    Participant
    Topics:

Congratulations on your Golden Globe nomination, Stephan James!

Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

All I want tomorrow is justice. I want Good Place vs. Maisel. Never mind the fact it’s ridiculous that a show that debuted its season 24 hours earlier will get multiple nominations. I want Bell vs. Brosnahan, substance vs. style. The best comedy series lead actress in this country vs. the most overhyped, overrated hack in the TV business. I’m tired of seeing on awards nomination day Lucy (insert name of awards org here) pulling the football away from Charlie Brown (Bell) every goddamn time since the first season of Veronica Mars. Please, !deity!, let there be just one time. Just once where Charlie kicks that ball to the moon.

I wrongly predicted The Good Place to get nominated for Comedy Series and for both leads last year. The HFPA simply doesn’t care for this show. I’ve only got Ted Danson getting nominated (who could very well be snubbed for Sacha Baron Cohen) because of his Emmy nomination and the fact he is a 3-time Globe winner already. Brace yourself for the Maisel showering of love and the Bell snub that you know in your gut is definitely coming. 😐

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

Where can we watch the noms live?

Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

@stegeo This is what I’ve got.

http://deadline.com/2018/12/how-to-watch-the-golden-globe-nominations-nbc-live-facebook-instagram-1202514901/

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

Where can we watch the noms live?

Looks like it will be on NBC’s Today Show. It says “Dave Karger on Golden Globe nominations”; I assume they will show the announcement as well?

Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

I see, thank you both!

Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

The suspense is KILLING ME! I took The Good Place and Kristen Bell out of Series and Actress but would honestly be more than happy to be wrong on that one. That show is so unique and clever and imaginative and funny that I’m jealous of it at times.

Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

They added another honorary award yet STILL criminally have no category for animated television shows?! #JusticeForBoJackHorseman

boss
    Participant
    Topics:

No Emma Stone!

Minnie511
    Participant
    Topics:

Connie Britton!!!

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

The Alienist strikes again!

Eden
    Participant
    Topics:

Succession is happening! Very happy!

EmmyWinner
    Participant
    Topics:

Yes Yvonne!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 160 total)

The topic ‘Golden Globes 2019 TV Nominations Reactions’ is closed to new replies.